Looking for a game changer for your next class? Thinking about integrating a simulation into your coursework?
Train-the-Trainer is a series of three half-day seminars that will show you the ins and outs of using Marketplace marketing and business simulations as an educational teaching tool.
In this workshop you will:
- Experience, first-hand, what it's like to play a simulation as a student
- Discover the pedagogy behind our simulations and what makes them so successful as a teaching tool
- Develop effective coaching skills and learn the do's and don'ts of working with your students
- Learn how to add a simulation into your coursework
- Evaluate Marketplace Simulations as a tool for experiential learning and as a vehicle in advancing education across the world
Who should attend?
Experienced instructors that want their students to get the most out of a Marketplace learning experience. New instructors that want to discover the complete Marketplace pedagogy.
As you explore the capabilities of Marketplace, you'll be first introduced to the software from the students' perspective. This will enable you to see the benefits and challenges each student faces while playing the game, as well as show you the effectiveness of simulation-based learning.
The author, Dr. Ernest Cadotte, of Marketplace® Simulations will then discuss the underlying pedagogy of the software and share his best practices for integrating a simulation into your course curriculum.